Monday, March 9, 2009

lOVe...mEans..nOtHinGS

I don’t really know bout love

I didn’t know it would come to me like this

My heart doesn’t act like it wants to in front of my love

If I knew I was going to be like this,

I wouldn't have started in the first place

Like a fool, I am regretting this late

I wished that you wouldn’t be my love

I wished that it wouldn’t be you

You deceited me, telling me that it’s not love

I hoped that it would be a passing by fate

Because painful wounds will be left on me

But even when I know this, I am still greedy

It keeps getting me sad

I thought that it was a wrong start

I thought so easily

I believed that I could always call you

What should I do?

Where did it go wrong?

I need to avoid this love

But I yearn for everything about you

No comments: